Any Question? Call Us

+61 412 373 845

Employer Sponsored Visa


Employer Sponsored Visa

You may be in or outside Australia to lodge a valid visa application. There are 3 streams under the ENS stream:

  • Temporary Residence Transition (TRT)
  • Direct Entry
  • Labour Agreement.


In general, the eligibility requirements to be met for an Employer Sponsored Visa would be:

  • Your employer must have applied for approval of the nomination of the position which your visa application relates, and it must be approved.
  • Depending on the State or Territory where your position is located, it may be that you must hold or be eligible to apply for and hold a relevant licence, registration or professional membership.
  • You must satisfy required Nomination Criteria for the visa stream you are applying for example holding a specific visa for a specific period, having an occupation on the relevant list of eligible occupations or having been employed in your nominated occupation for a required period of time.
  • You must meet health and character requirements.

Need More Information?

Contact Us if You Are Looking for a Employer Sponsored Visa

Need a consultation? Call us today +61 412 373 845 or email us:

Contact Information


Copyright 2023 © Auswings Migration Consultant Pty Ltd | ABN - 32 615 386 528